- Please note, if you are inquiring about a PEDIATRIC MS FELLOWSHIP at the MGH for Children, please navigate here.
Clinical Fellowship in the field of Multiple Sclerosis (MS):
- Fellows rotate through the Partners MS Center at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital for 1-2 years, and learn about MS clinical care and participate in ongoing clinical research studies. This fellowship program is funded in part by Teva Neurosciences, Biogen-Idec and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Fellowship Directors: Tanuja Chitnis, MD & James Stankiewicz, MD
The clinical fellowship application process is closed for AY19. Please check the site next summer for information regarding our next rotation.
If you have any questions, please email MSFellowship@partners.org
Clinical Research Fellowship:
- Fellows participate in clinical research projects focused on clinical, biomarker and MRI features of MS using data from the CLIMB study .
- We are no longer accepting applications for this year. Please check back in the Winter for any updates on opportunities available in 2018.
- Please prepare your CV, a cover letter describing your interests and goals, 2 letters of recommendation (directly from the referees).
- Send correspondence to MSFellowship@partners.org
The Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Fellowship Awards Program is no longer being offered. Congratulations to the past awardees!