The Partners Multiple Sclerosis Center at Brigham and Women’s Hospital annually offers several fellowship opportunities. See below for our specific rotations and more information regarding the program.
- Please note, if you are inquiring about a PEDIATRIC MS FELLOWSHIP at the MGH for Children, please navigate here.
Clinical Fellowship in the field of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Fellows rotate through the Partners MS Center at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital for 1-2 years, and learn about MS clinical care and participate in ongoing clinical research studies. This fellowship program is funded in part by Genentech, Biogen-Idec and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Fellowship Directors: Tanuja Chitnis, MD & James Stankiewicz, MD
At this time, we are not accepting clinical fellowship applications. Our next rotation will be for AY22 (July 2021-June 2022) and we will open the application process in the summer of 2019. For more information you may reference our application and instructions, which will be updated for the next application cycle.
If you have any questions, please email MSFellowship@partners.org
Clinical Research Fellowship
- Fellows participate in clinical research projects focused on clinical, biomarker and MRI features of MS using data from the CLIMB study.
- Please prepare your CV, a cover letter describing your interests and goals, 2 letters of recommendation (directly from the referees).
- Send correspondence to MSFellowship@partners.org
At this time, we do not have any available positions for a research fellowship. Please check back in the Spring, we will update the website should anything become available for application.
The Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Fellowship Awards Program is no longer being offered. Congratulations to the past awardees!