The Partners Multiple Sclerosis Center at Brigham and Women’s Hospital annually offers several fellowship opportunities. See below for our specific rotations and more information regarding the program.
- Please note, if you are inquiring about a PEDIATRIC MS FELLOWSHIP at the MGH for Children, please navigate here.
Clinical Fellowship in the field of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Fellows rotate through the Partners MS Center at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital for 1-2 years, and learn about MS clinical care and participate in ongoing clinical research studies. This fellowship program is funded in part by Teva Neurosciences, Biogen-Idec and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Fellowship Directors: Tanuja Chitnis, MD & James Stankiewicz, MD
The clinical fellowship application process is currently open for AY21, accepting applications until midnight (EST) on Sunday, 2-December-2018. Please see application and instructions.
If you have any questions, please email MSFellowship@partners.org
Clinical Research Fellowship
- Fellows participate in clinical research projects focused on clinical, biomarker and MRI features of MS using data from the CLIMB study.
- We are no longer accepting applications for this year. Please check back in the Winter for any updates on opportunities available in 2018.
- Please prepare your CV, a cover letter describing your interests and goals, 2 letters of recommendation (directly from the referees).
- Send correspondence to MSFellowship@partners.org
The Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Fellowship Awards Program is no longer being offered. Congratulations to the past awardees!